Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watoto Choir Review

The choir was really interesting, fabulous and amazing. I was really surprised and happy to see the Watoto company change their lives, it must have been really hard for them and I am just so glad that they are being fed and treated nicely as they deserve and having a place to live. They gave them a new start in this world.

This choir is really important because it symbolises how people can change their lives. They were singing and dancing jumping everywhere and they are really energetic. It really gets you moving you feel like joining in with all the singing and dancing!

It's really lovely how people from other countries like Uganda in Africa can produce such a great performance! I think they have a great future all around this world. I will never forget what a great performance they did, it's one of the greatest things I have ever seen!

I enjoyed my experience. I would recommend that everyone goes to see this great choir!

By Zishan Khan 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment