Friday 14 June 2013

My trip to the Symphony Hall

Today was a great day. I had lots of fun. I would like to thank Mrs Derrick for planning the trip.

When we first got there I was amazed at how big it was and how many schools were there.  I felt lucky that we had been given this amazing chance to watch the concert. I could not believe how many pupils were seated around us. We got the best seats though, we could see everything perfectly!

I heard different sounds and even learnt more about music and the instruments that can animal and bird sounds. I enjoyed listening to the music and watching the way the conductor was bringing different instruments in smoothly. I found out that there are a lot of people playing different violins and that drums are also used in that type of music to keep the beat. The conductor was controlling the music. 

By Adam Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment