Friday 14 June 2013

A trip to the Symphony Hall

On Thursday 13th June year 7 went to the Symphony Hall to listen to famous pieces of music. I enjoyed the music and it was peaceful listening to it. Many other people came from other schools and listened to it. The pieces of music were to do with Birmingham cities history and how it ended up being played today. 

They were a huge orchestra group which played very well and I enjoyed the day. The place looked bigger than a castle with hundreds of people enjoying the music being played. The music went well, thanks to the conductor who told them all what to do. 

They were all in time and in tune and the two schools who sang were brilliant and sang very well. The day went well, better than I imagined. If I was lucky I might go somewhere like that again and spend the afternoon listening to music! 

By Faizah Begum Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment