Monday 17 June 2013

Book Review

What I liked about it ?
I liked how the writer described the scene and how he makes people get scared! As well as this I liked the bit when he tells people what kind of phone it is and what damage it has done at the end of the short story!

One thing I would Improve on?
When he was finishing the short story at the end why didn't he put a cliff hanger so he could make it more serious and so that it could leave the reader thinking? He could of used "To be continued..."

Who it's aimed at? 
This short story is aimed at teenagers and adults to read because this is a interesting short story.

Who would you recommend it to? 
I would recommend this short story to teenagers and adults.

Rating? Five stars, the book is amazing you should read it its a horror book!


By Anishah Fahreen 80


No comments:

Post a Comment