Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watoto Choir Review

There were lots of children there with bright clothes on. They told us about their stories; they might have been abandoned or one of their family members had died. Therefore the Watoto company went together to Uganda and find the poor abandoned children and the rescue them and they then made the group tighter and performed songs and danced. They were really entertaining, I loved it a lot. My favourite bit of it was when they talked about the safari and told us about the animals which are most popular like the lion. I think I am going to listen to them. It was worth it and I enjoyed it a lot and it was a great experience.

The dancing and singing was good and they are really confident and have become famous and have performed all over the world and even in front of the Queen.

                                   BY AHSAAN 
                                                MOHAMMED. Year 7



No comments:

Post a Comment