Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watoto Choir Review

To me, the choir is important because the children the who had a horrible, unfair life were turned into everything they wanted. There are many, MANY more kids who are having to suffer as I write. Watato helps these people, they try to make them live an amazing life. Not only does Watoto do that, but also they give the children education, food, clothing etc.

Kids who had suffered before are now in good hands, the children can sing and dance. For me they try to make others understand what has happened to them, which is a good idea. We went to a church near our school to see them perform, in a medium sized hall. They perform to hundred and hundreds of people.

I was impressed because they didn't just perform in front of us, they performed in front of the Queen for her birthday and in the White House. I was impressed because before they came to Watoto they were children who lived on the streets, now they perform live in front billions of people, if at was me I would be nervous and scared.

By Fathea Begum Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment