Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watoto Choir Review

Firstly, this choir is very important because they came all the way from Africa to perform dancing singing and loads more. Also it took them some time to find each other and get as a choir. Also some of them have only one parent and some have none.

Furthermore, they were dancing, singing and telling stories. I was very impressed because I've never seen anything like that before. I felt amazing when I went to see it.
 
Moreover,all the children and adults are from Africa but are from different places in Africa. We went to a church to see the choir. Also they are famous because they performed this in front of the Queen.
 
Finally, this is a good thing for them as a choir because when they get money they give it to the people who live on the streets. Also, I would like to see them again because I really liked it and it was interesting.
 
By Zairah 7TZM

No comments:

Post a Comment