Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watoto Choir Review

The watoto choir was amazing! It showed people what it is about and how they found happiness. They sang and danced and told us how their lives have changed because of Watoto. We went into a massive room with lots of seats and a stage.

I was very impressed with the overall performance because it was not what I was expecting. The kids were all found in Uganda and the Watoto company helped them and gave them a home if they had 1 or no parents. They raise them and put them into a family and get things we do. They need to raise money to save the kids in Uganda and give them a better future. They were all brilliant with their singing and dancing. They told great stories about how they got a better future.

First when I came in, I didn't think it was normal singing and dancing but when it was over, I knew I was right! It was nothing like normal dancing, it's was better!

I think this was a great performance and I strongly recommend it to anyone! You will never regret watching it! You will never forget the moment of seeing them. They will appreciate you watching their performance and know how much you care. Hopefully you enjoy the performance.

By Faizah Begum  7ARO

No comments:

Post a Comment