Saturday 2 February 2013

My journey

After the school holidays I couldn't wait to go New York. I was really excited, when I came home I ate my dinner and went to bed for an early night! The next morning I woke up it was snowing! I was shocked because it was the month of February and it only snowed two months ago! We went in a taxi to the airport with my family and friends, when we got there the flight was cancelled so we had to wait for four hours! In that time me and my friend went around the airport! He said, "Salim look at that fast plane!" He couldn't wait to get onto the plane. When we got into the plane I sat by the window, it was cool. When the plane took off I felt hungry then the lady gave me food! A while later I heard something by the engine...

There was hot burning fire on the engine! I was scared so I told my dad! The plane start spinning and my seat belt wasn't on! The plane was flying down! We crashed into the water, I was laughing because I was a few centimetres away from America so I ran to my suit case and got my swimming clothes on and swam in the sea.

By Salim Year 9

No comments:

Post a Comment