Monday 4 February 2013

Diary

Dear Diary,

"Flabbergasted!" This is how my day began and this is show it started. As I woke up to a sunny, crystal shining morning I heard the door bell ring. "DING DONG!" As I ran downstairs I hurt my knee, "oooow" I said to myself, "it's one of those days!" Furthermore, when opening the letter I had won a competition to Drayton Manor. "Drayton Manor! Why why why do I have to go to Drayton Manor? Wasn't there anyone better than me? Why! Someone explain to me please!"
After that, I thought to myself, "how am I going to go on such scary rides?" I like GForce, Shockwave and other rides but I think I should take the opportunity as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Wish me luck! Fingers crossed! I need to go now my mom is calling me!
Ps. I'm scared of heights!

By Qadeer Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment