Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Aston Manor Ghost

I am almost afraid of the school over there.
The creepy dead walls falling apart one by one.
The creepy old, rusted, broken windows letting in cold blowing wind.
There he sits, in the low lit room, all alone.
One creepy old clock which always ticks so loud and the books that stand alone.
Extremely silent in each and every room.

I am afraid of the school over there.
Even in the night it is rare to sleep.
He blows in sorrow of his wife which he missed.
In the other dead rooms the windows clatter,
Every moment of the dreadful day.
How could I sleep without my dearly and beloved ones, how?

Two days ago I dreamed my beloved ones were here,
But it was just a dream.
I open my dead, weeping eyes and not a soul is there,
How that hurts me, every single time.
When will my beloved come, when?
Until my beloved does not come I will not be able
To die in peace.

But oh, they will come my dear,
Weeping souls guarentee you that.
I can not bare to live without her anymore,
She will come.
And when she does, only then will I die in peace.

By Ihsaan Hussain 8O/RS

No comments:

Post a Comment