Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Pencil Case Home

"Humpty dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a gre..." You all know how the rhyme goes. You might think that the rhyme is surreal. Well you're WRONG!

So you know, I'm at a landfill site after those stupid Kings men couldn't put me together again. This is me with missing organs and one arm.

Walking, walking until the end...
"BOO, Ha Ha I SCARED YOU" Shouted the weird object. (at that time I didn't know who that was)
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm the Pencil Case Home, duh!" explained the Pencil Case Home.

"If you don't know me then you must be new, I'm the oldest resident at this dump and the best home ever!"
"How is that meant to be?"
"I'm home to the most unwanted pests in the world. Gosh, how much do I have to explain to get to you?" He said.
"Sorry for asking," I muttered.
"If you want to see just hop in," it insisted.

"AAAAARGGHHH!" I screamed!
"What is it?" it asked
"A r-r-r-aaaat!"
"Oh that's the pest I was talking about before, don't worry he won't do anything. He's a nice little fella."
"So, he doesn't carry any diseases? 'Cus I'm already a wreck!"
"Oh no! Are you mad? Do you really think I will carry an infectious living thing?"
"I guess not."
"Anyway, enough talking let's go!"

As time went by we travelled and travelled across the world. Obviously I loved it. Surprisingly I became good friends with the rat and the Pencil Case Home. We also became enemies of the humans of the Earth.

That's how we were the most hated people ever and we loved it. What will happen next...

By Mam Penda Secka 8b/En1

No comments:

Post a Comment