Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dead Ghost

I am almost afraid of wind out there,
The dead trees, leaves skip onto the porches bare.
I sit here alone in this quiet and boring house.
With the damp lamplight which goes on and off.
When it goes dark it freaks me out.

While, the clocks tick-tock at night,
Anything could go on.
Which might be wrong or right.
While I go to sleep in my bed,
Will they come and stand at my head?

Last night I had a dream that they would be back,
And take me away I need help right away.
Anything could happen when I go there.
That's why I am really scared someone people help me!

Who could help me? No one,
Because I am alone trapped on my own.
Got nothing to do.
How can I get myself out of here?
Someone tell me and tell me how!

I will not be glad if I was dead by this bad harming ghost,
There are so many things I want to do.
Cannot die like this I want to die in peace and calm.
I wish they would give me a chance again.

By Biflu Miah 8b/En2

No comments:

Post a Comment