Monday 19 November 2012

Ghost

Alone in a house, my parents are out,
I am so scared, too scared to shout.
Under my bed clothes, with the TV on in the background,
I am so scared, too scared to make a sound.

Downstairs in the kitchen I hear the crashing of cutlery,
The sweat on my face feels really buttery.
I creep down the stairs with my hockey stick in my hand,
This takes courage, I can't bare to stand.

As I approach the kitchen I witness glowing objects floating,
Objects floating with a misty green coating.
Suddenly, a pair of eyes were shown a plate,
I knew my Mom should've got a house in the United States.

The plate started to cast into its true form,
Showing its teeth the size of a horn.
The closer it got, I smelt a funny sense,
Then it said to me: "Do I look hench?"

You're expecting ghosts to be scary and all,
This ghost and his companions must've taken a bad fall.
I was still worried, still thinking what they might do,
It told me: "Don't be scared and don't be a fool."

By Cyrus Bennett Williams 8HG

No comments:

Post a Comment