Monday 19 November 2012

My Stamps

My P.E stamp sometimes is a teacher's signative and my French stamp is the Eiffel Tower. Furthermore, my English stamp is sometimes of a feather pen or an AMS stamp it stands for Aston Manor School. Moreover, the Maths stamp is a calculator and the PSHE stamp is a money sign and the ICT stamp is of a computer. The Art stamp is of a paint case and paint brush. Finally, the RE stamp is a bird stamp and the Drama stamp is of two faces one sad and one happy. However, the Science stamp is a glass with a drop of liquid falling out of it also there are loads more like History, Geography and D&T.

My TRICs

These are TRIC stickers, you get these TRIC stickers put the code in on a website then you get 5 points. You could win loads of prizes by putting these on and the lowest prize that you could get is a 35 point prize you need 7 TRICs.

By Zairah Nasar 7TJH/ZM

No comments:

Post a Comment