Monday 22 June 2015

Book review of Martin pig

Martin pig is a very good and ingaging book. Once you start reading the book, you just can't stop.                    The theme that goes through out the book is a murder theme. Yes a murder takes place.

What I like about Martin pig is that it is a story that is not really heard before, it is different. As well as this, I like how there was a really big twist at the end of the story, and how a charchter in the book was diseaved. If you read this book in school, you will start to enjoy your lessons more. Sometimes you might not know what some words mean, but you can ask someone. 

I didn't really like this book at the start, but when I went past a few pages, I started to enjoy it. That's why they say 'don't judge a book by its cover'.
My favourite part in this book was when Martin had forged his dads signature for money, and how he had tried to hide a really dark crime he had made.



No comments:

Post a Comment