Monday 22 June 2015

Book Review of Wonder

'Wonder' is an amazing and heartfelt story. it is about a boy who has a severely disfigured face. He has never gone to school and he is going for the first time... When you read this story you are taken on a journey of middle school which is already difficult as it is, not to mention that Auggie is far from normal...

I love this book because it is so personal you feel that you are going through his pain and happiness! It is one of the best and saddest books I have ever read! It is an amazing book and I think that the author was amazing to write such a good book. It will leave you on the edge of your seat, wanting to read more, it is so amazing that you won't be able to put the book down. I have read it over 5 times and I never get bored of it!

My favourite part of the story is when Auggie makes his first friend called 'Jack.' I felt so happy and proud of Auggie because you feel as if he is related to you and you are learning more and more about him and when ever he achieves something you are so happy and proud of him. The part that made me so sad is when Auggie is told some sad news...

By Ayan Year 9

No comments:

Post a Comment