Thursday 16 July 2015

Book review Charlie and the chocolate factory

When i read Charlie and the chocolate factories I kept on wanting to find out what happened next but I new what was going to happen because the title gives if away. 

When I I read the book I enjoyed every reading it it was about a boy called Charlie and willy wonks the owner of the chocolate factories willy wonks sent out 5 golden tickets for people to come and see his factory Charlie finds the fifth ticked and gets to go to the chocolate factory and he enjoys himself  every one else either got lost or turned a different colour,got lost,stuck in a pipe or ate something wrong.

Charlie is the winner of the game at the chocolate factorie and gets to own half of the chocolate factories which then turns out to be living there and that's his new home 

I would recommend this book to year 5 because it's a good book But a childish book but it's enjoyable  it's a type of book but it's a really good books wroten by the author Roald Dahl

By Ryan McFadden 

No comments:

Post a Comment